F53-082: Stop Making Excuses, Fix Your Excuses & Grow Your Business – Cameron Herold
Listen To The Show
My guest today is Cameron Herold, the mastermind behind the exponential growth of hundreds of companies. Cameron built a dynamic consultancy and his current clients include a Big Four wireless carrier and a monarchy. His clients say what they like the most about him is that he isn’t a “theory” guy. And this is what I like the most about him as well. He speaks from experience. He’s actually done the things he talks about doing.
He has a reputation for growing businesses and he’s the guru behind them in doubling their profit and doubling their revenue in just three years or less.
Topics We Discuss:
- Major challenges of organizations: Vision & Alignment and Quality level of people
- Cameron’s concept of the Vivid Vision: A 5-paged written document that describes your company in vivid detail three years from today
- The challenge to get A players and working hard at getting rid of the wrong people
- Is business difficult?
- Hiring for greatness: Finding people who have done it before + Reference checks
- The power of having a daily accountability partner
- Focusing on the critical few things versus the important many
- Hiring A players: Giving them a better place to work + Core values
- Stop making excuses, fix your excuses!
- Metrics for success: Net promoter score + SWOT Analysis
- Factors for profitability: Employees first, customers second
- How to grow your business from zero to 60: Customer satisfaction
- Balancing systems: Family first, personal stuff second, then work
- The importance of unplugging yourself from work
- Building fun activities and building your business around that
Books, People, & Resources:
Double Double by Cameron Herold
The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs by Cameron Herold
Good to Great by Jim Collins
The One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard
Endurance by Alfred Lansing
Thanks For Listening
I’d love to hear from you. If you enjoyed the show please share the love. You can use the social media buttons, leave me some feedback Ratings and Reviews, or reach out to me on my contact page. iTunes rates and Reviews have a major impact on the ranking of a show and they are extremely helpful. I personally read each review and comment.
Don’t forget to subscribe to get up-to-date shows right to your device.
If you need more information on coaching or consulting, you can hop over to my coaching page.
Some of the links above are affiliate links. That basically means I get a commission for referring you to their site ONLY if you buy something. This doesn’t, in any way diminish their value. Amazon and the other affiliates incentivize me for helping you find products on their sites.